In a study by Dominican University psychology professor, Dr. Gail Matthews found that the participants who were asked to simply "think" about business goals, accomplished 43% of their goals. Participants who achieved 76% of their goals had:
- Written goals
- Committed goal-directed actions
- Accountability for those actions
You’ll dramatically increase the odds of your success by developing a written business plan, that includes your needs. Having goals, strategies, priorities, and milestones will shorten your “to do” list and align your actions with the results you desire. Business strategy will help you clarify where you're headed and develop a roadmap, a business plan for getting there. If you're not clear about your big-picture vision you're apt to be climbing the wrong ladder.
Business Strategy Involves:
- Dramatically increasing the odds of your success by developing a written business plan, that includes your needs
- Creating an emotionally compelling big-picture vision for your life and business that sparks your creativity and inspires action
- Find your calling and discover how you are uniquely qualified to make the difference you're here to make
- Infusing your business with heart and meaning by finding your calling and connecting it with your business mission
- Fire up your marketing mojo by discovering your ideal client and niche - whom you're here to serve and how
- Developing goals, strategies, priorities, and milestones will shorten your “to do” list by aligning your actions with the outcomes you desire.
- Tailoring your service or product to provide an optimum solution to your clients problem that you are uniquely qualified to solve.
- Fire up your marketing mojo by finding your calling and nailing your niche so you can make the difference you’re here to make.
- Moving your vision and mission into action as you develop your strategic goals, priorities, and milestones that align your actions with the outcomes you desire.
If you want expert guidance and support for making a difference, making a profit and enjoying life, contact me today to schedule your complimentary strategy session at 415-306-4726 or click the button below to sign up. I'll get back to you within one business day to schedule a time to meet by phone or Zoom.