Visioning & Planning from the Inside Out
for Entrepreneurial Creatives
Are you a pioneer, trailblazer, an innovator in your field? You want to make a bigger difference, make more money, and at the same time, have a life...but find it challenging to do all three at the same time!
Making a difference, making a profit, and having a life is a worthy challenge. It requires a visionary approach that activates your creativity, grounds you in financial reality, and catalyzes strategic action.
Stepping back, unplugging, and getting centered will help you align your big-picture vision with what truly matters. With this clarity, you can proactively set goals and priorities, make better decisions, and take action that leads to new levels of impact, profitability, and happiness.
If you're like most of my clients...
It's challenging for you to do visioning and planning on your own
You're hungry for connection and creative collaboration
You want a roadmap for taking your business to the next level
You have a lot of good ideas and aren't sure which ones to act on
Financial stress, self-doubt, and overwhelm are holding you back
You value personal and spiritual growth
You don't have to do it alone!
Give yourself the gift of a visioning and planning retreat.
- Having an inspiring big-picture vision that mobilizes your energy
- Definiing strategic goals and committed action plans that help you focus
- Clarifying personal financial goals and revenue targets
- Getting out of isolation and collaborating with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Making better decisions, maximizing opportunities, and solving problems
- Shifting limiting beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors that help you move forward with greater confidence and conviction
- Dramatically increasing the odds of your success by developing a written plan
Saturday, July 21st, 9:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. NEW DATE!
OR Wednesday, August 1st, 9:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Small Group: Retreat is limited to 8 participants
Post-retreat group Q&A call: Day & time TBD
Where: Marin County (details provided upon registration)
Fee: $247 for the first 8 registrations (then $297 thereafter)
Register for July 21st
Register for August 1st
What you can expect...
- Time and space for mindfulness and reflection
- A structured, professionally guided, step by step visioning and planning process
- A convenient, beautiful, confidential retreat-like setting
- A small, confidential intimate group
- To leave the retreat feeling focused & fired up!
- The opportunity to explore if an ongoing peer advisory group is a good fit for you